Friday, July 07, 2006

We got him, because it's boring here.

As many of you know, I really like Wichita. Is it the most exciting place I've ever been? No. Not even close, but in all fairness, I have been to a lot of places. But it is my home, and over the years I've grown to have a great appreciation for it, not just because it is my home, but because of what it has to offer.

Most people that visit often wonder, what in the world does it have to offer.

Well, for one thing, it offers Wichita State Basketball.

And if you're a 6'3" Israeli basketball star, who lit the United States up for 29 points and 6 assists, it offers quiet.

And if "quiet" and "Wichita State Basketball" need to collide to bring him here. It works for me.

If you want to create your own visited countries map go there. If you want to join me for a Wichita State Basketball game next year, you'll have to give me a call. The season ticket people should be calling me anytime.

1 comment:

mattjustmull said...

As far as I can tell, WSU sent a guy to the NBA in 2001. Before that it was 1985. Not exactly a sterling record for NBA prospects. Why wouldn't he go to a school that has a history of grooming NBA players?