Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Good on ya, Howard.

A buddy of mine moved out to Colorado a few months back and as it turns out.. has been doing some good.

Let this be a lesson to you.. don't drive through flooded streets, unless Howard is around to save you.

He's being flown out to New York so he can appear on the Today show tomorrow morning, so that's pretty exciting.

I wish they had a picture of him standing on top of the Jeep though. Can I make fun of someone for that sort of thing? I mean, he did need rescued, just because you saved someone before you needed rescued, doesn't mean you didn't need it.

I think I need an officially ruling on that. Regardless... good show, Howard.

2 comments:

mattjustmull said...

And they say that a hero can save us.
I'm not gonna stand here and wait!

Anonymous said...

Did he try to seduce the women whilst atop her jeep?