Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Panda Bites Man, Man Bites Panda.

A drunken man jumped into a Beijing Zoo enclosure because of a sudden urge to want to touch the Pandas on display.

The bear, startled by being woken up by the man, responded by biting the man in the leg. The drunken man, mad he was bit, kicked the bear, and the bear bit his other leg. Still determined, the man decided there was only one logical course of action, he bit the bear on the back.

When questioned about his actions, he talked about how he had seen pandas on television and they seemed get on with people. So, logically, nothing would happen. I guess he had been playing too much Tekken and thought you could just hang out with bears.

Maybe I should make my blog a series of "Lessons" to my faithful reading audience, to make sure they don't get in trouble in life. I guess Lesson #1 would be, Don't Stab People. There are so many lessons that could be taken from this article.. Don't get drunk enough to jump into exhibits at the zoo, don't believe everything you see on television, but I think the official lesson learned here is:

Lesson #2: Panda Bears are not your friend.

4 comments:

mattjustmull said...

Man, that's a hard lesson to learn. Panda's are so cute! Why wouldn't they be my friend?

Anonymous said...

I think you need to warn people about the dangers posed by allowing lunatics to speak publicly, even if they are heads of state.

Anonymous said...

Pandas might not wanna be YOUR friend but they sure want to be MINE!!! They just dont know me!

Anonymous said...

My brother Bert stuck in his hand in a jaguars cage in Peru, and he wasn't drunk. He wanted to touch it, he said. Of course it slashed his hand and he had to get stitches. I must say though that the scar is quite lovely.